Choosing to employ a content writer, or any service to support your business, can be a big step. Rather than thinking about the cost - think about what you will save:
- your time back: hours, days, potentially weeks of your time saved from wondering what to write while you bill for your hours instead.
- time saved rewriting content because you’re not happy with how it reads
- time saved researching blog topics to write about and how to write them
- a smooth stress-free service that delivers content to you
- your customers engaging with your business due to professionally written content
- my professional service dedicated to delivering high-quality content for your business
Please find below some guide prices for frequently asked for packages. However, I always quote a bespoke price based on your specific requirements.
Web copy package
You will receive up to 5 standard pages of web copy (typically this includes; homepage, about, products/services, contact +1 other but it’s up to you). Prices start at £560.
Regular blogging helps you to engage with your clients and potential customers so if you’re going to start, I’d recommend having more than 1. Based on 500 words per blog. Prices start at:
1 = £87.50
3 = £262.50
5 = £426.50
10 = £831.50
To proofread a 10-page trade pack, prices start at £180.
In each package you’ll receive from me:
- a fact-finding document so we have a clear brief to work with
- a follow-up call or face-to-face meeting to discuss the brief
- regular contact as and when it’s needed
- time invested in researching topics and subjects
- content written in a natural style and free from jargon and suited to your tone of voice
- content sign off only when you’re completely happy.